|Price Per Person||Minimum Person|
If you have more than 10 pax, please contact us for special price.
Optional: Transfer from hotel in Kota Kinabalu City area to Kiulu: RM50 per person (return)
Price valid till 31 march 2020.
A fun-filled day at Kiulu Farmstay awaits you and your team! Enjoy the beauty of Kiulu’s countryside as you carry out Team Dynamic and go through the Kiulu Farmstay Obstacle Course. Be challenged both mentally and physically as you build up your team spirit and trust amongst your team.
- Challenging obstacles that will test your teamwork and co-operation
- Fun yet meaningful team-building activities and exercises
- Amazing view of Borneo’s beautiful countryside, including golden paddy fields, green rolling hills, and crystal-clear rivers
- A Certificate of Completion to be awarded for successful participants!
Arrive at Kiulu Farmstay at the estimated time of 8am, where you and your team will be welcomed a welcoming kit, some light refreshments, and a briefing about the area, the course, and what you can expect from its outcome.
You’ll then be spending some time warming up before having an ice-breaking session with your team members. After a short tea break, the first session of the obstacle course will begin, followed by a lunch break before the second session. At around 5pm, the obstacle course comes to an end, with the team and staff exchanging feedback, evaluations, and of course – the presentation of Certificates of Completion for successful participants!
After some light refreshments, you and your team members will bid farewell to beautiful Kiulu and make your way back to Kota Kinabalu city, bringing an end to your short but memorable trip together to the Bornean countryside. (Lunch)
Things To Bring
- Proper attire. Helmets and hand gloves are provided.
- Trekking shoes and socks & raincoat and cap
- Personal water bottles
- Insect repellent and personal medication