Perched beside a gentle waterfall and river that runs deep into the forest, the Bamboo Huts give you an amazing view of both the Bornean jungle and its countryside! Experience a wonderful stay that lets you enjoy Kiulu Valley’s beautiful nature as well as the rich cultural heritage of its local tribes.
- 1-night stay at one of the Bamboo Hut, a peaceful hut lying next to a stream and waterfall alcove
- Immerse yourself in local Sabahans’ way of life amidst the Bornean jungle
- Enjoy one of Malaysia’s most beautiful countryside views in Kiulu Valley, which has it all – golden paddy fields, rolling hills, great forests, and crystal-clear rivers
- Delicious, specially prepared local delicacies
- Cultural activities and performances
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution