Hidden beside a beautiful waterfall alcove and lying next to gorgeous crystal river, homes made of earthly bamboo beckon. Immerse yourself in the surroundings of the Bamboo Huts, located within the misty forests of Kiulu Valley. Experience a wonderful stay that lets you enjoy Kiulu Valley’s beautiful nature as well as the rich cultural heritage of its local tribes.
- 2-nights stay at one of Kiulu’s Bamboo Huts, a peaceful hut lying next to a stream and waterfall alcove
- Take a dip in the sensationally cooling waters of Kiulu River
- Immerse yourself in local Sabahans’ way of life amidst the Bornean jungle
- Enjoy one of Malaysia’s most beautiful countryside views in Kiulu Valley, which has it all – golden paddy fields, rolling hills, great forests, and crystal-clear rivers
- Delicious, specially-prepared local delicacies
- Cultural activities and performances
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution