A unique and completely off the tourist radar experience, Kiulu Farmstay is situated at Kiulu River, worthwhile for any travelers interested in becoming immersed in the local life of the Sabahans. This beautiful farmstay is a community based ecotourism project that acts as a catalyst for community development and capacity building. Tucked away in a beautiful valley with a selection of activities offered, this is a perfect holiday tailored for everyone.
- 2-nights stay the Fig Tree ecolodge
- Enjoy a relaxing village walk
- Try paddy planting and rice processing, rubber tapping, blow pipe and other local activities
- Jungle Trekking and interpretation by your local guide
- Visit a local school
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution